What are our Notary requirements?
MOBILE NOTARY/SIGNING AGENT REQUIREMENTS:
- Current year E&O insurance
NOTE – you can obtain E&O Insurance from most any insurance carrier; here’s a link to one: https://www.cresinsurance.com/product-finder-tool/mandatory-individual-real-estate-co/
- Must have $250,000.00 minimum coverage to meet our underwriters’ requirements. Please also consider that there are some lenders that require signing agents to have a minimum of $500,000.00 coverage.
For a notary company (multiple notaries under one policy), minimum is $1,000,000.00
- Current background check with fingerprinting. Need detailed report.
If a CBI Unique ID Code is required please use: 1800PUBA
- Current Colorado notary certificate
Include years of signing experience, how many signings you’ve done and what types (refinance, purchase, reverse mortgage, etc) – rough estimate is fine.
- Notary Expectations acknowledged (on application)
- Your fee sheet and general area of operation/travel
Our standard payment schedule is as follows (these are negotiable):
- Refinance: $100
- Full purchase: $150
- Buyer side purchase with loan: $125
- Seller side or cash buyer side: $75
- Reverse mortgage: $125
- Provide any foreign languages you speak
- Note any days/times you are absolutely unavailable